I’ve been seeing a lot of long layering lately and decided to give it a try. I gotta admit, I’m loving the look. I would’ve never thought to pair a maxi skirt with a sweater dress but it just seems to work. I guess by following these tips, you can do no wrong:
- Mix textures and fabrics to avoid you looking like one big blob.
- If you must use same fabric, then play with different colors to again avoid the blob effect.
- Try to keep at least one piece more fitted than the other.
- Don’t cover up too much. Show a little skin, in my case..ankles, neckline and wrists.
- Since I was wearing sneakers, I put my hair in a top knot to polish off the look.
And there you have it. You too can make lengthy layers work for you. Give it a try!
sweatshirt: H&M (old) - find similar here
skirt: vintage - find similar here
LAST DAY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE!!5 Comments »