Why do I take supplements?

11.08.2016

As a bikini competitor in the bodybuilding industry, I often get asked, "Why do you take supplements?"
My answer: Supplements make it much easier to get the necessary nutrients to build muscle and can even give you an advantage and enhance your training when taken right and combined with a good diet.

My current stack (supplements I use on a daily basis) is from ATP because they carry products that are pure, effective and of highest quality.


New Zealand Whey Protein Powder in Chocolate Truffle: Its high biological value allows for complete absorption and encourages muscular and immune system recovery. Free of hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, gluten, GMO's and artificial colours.

IBCAA in Raspberry flavour: For muscle recovery and boosts protein. Increases energy, muscle mass and enhances recovery.

Glutamed: The highest combination of glutamine and glycine. Glutamine is the most important component of muscle protein, and helps repair and build muscle. Glycine is one of 20 amino acids used to make protein in the body, which builds the tissue that forms organs, joints and muscles.
 
And for all you ladies out there:

Estro Control: Helps promote healthy estrogen metabolism/balance, detox your body, reduce cellulite, stimulate weight loss (especially in the lower limbs), increase energy, and enhance libido.
 
 
I have not yet begun prepping yet for my next show, so my stack is pretty basic however I will keep you posted on everything I use throughout my journey to the National stage in 2017.

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 11.08.2016 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Why do I take supplements?”

Hristo Yanev said...


Hi guys,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to know more about the Whey Protein Powder NZ I think this is the right place for you!

Hristo Yanev said...

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to know more about the Personal Trainer Website I think this is the right place for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...