a day at the mountain

10.31.2011

Yesterday my family and I spent the afternoon at Mont Tremblant, Quebec's #1 ski resort. It was perfect weather to just walk around and enjoy the scenery, stuff myself full of sugar...oh yeah, and take a few outfit shots :)



Sugaring off: Boiling maple syrup poured over clean snow and then wrapped around a popsicle stick.


Yummy!!




People say that you shrink as you get older but this is ridiculous!!









hat: Ardene (old) - find similar here
blouse: random boutique in NY
boots: Chinese Laundry (old) - find similar here
necklace: Ardene (old) - find similar here
coat: e-bay (old)

7 Comments »

This entry was posted on 10.31.2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “a day at the mountain”

Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

Beautiful lace and pics, thanks for sharing :)
And you look lovely, perfect outfit for that day.
Kisses :)

Jasmine P said...

Gorgeous view!! And very cute outfit :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm loving your outfit too :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Marie a la Mode said...

What a beautiful place! And gorgeous pictures. Your outfit is perfect for an outing like this!

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your outfit it looks very comfortable and cozy. I hope you had a great time!

Xo
Nicole
The Owl Girl

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look really good. Love the boots.

Jes Gulman said...

I used to go there all the time! My family would drive up with a few other families at the end up every summer. I seriously miss those maple syrup lollipops, beaver tails, and some big french fry tower wit cheese and meat whose name I don't remember.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...