Fabletics

9.29.2015

Gym-goers eat your heart out. Fabletics has finally come down from the heavens and given us what we rightfully should be wearing in the gym...an activewear line that caters to our feminine side. Who says we can't sweat in style? When I received these athletic leggings and saw the intricate lace on them, I almost cried off my designer mascara (and then I was like "NO, Lena, NO! Crying is for watching Ellen give out $10K jumbo cheques."). First, let's talk about how freakin cute they are. We don't see this everyday, the combo of girly cuteness and rock hard runner. Second, can you believe how great these feel on? I feel like I have 6 personal trainers (hot males, preferably...thanks in advance, baby Jesus!) wrapped around me and holding me together. The fabric is so firm and high quality, it was actually the first thing I noticed. And third, the overall look. I look comfortable, I look fit, and I look fiiiiiiiine (snaps fingers and walks away into the sunset).

leggings: c/o Fabletics
top: c/o Ardene (old) - find similar here
shoes: Nike

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.29.2015 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Fabletics”

Unknown said...

I love this! I always feel confident when I am wearing cute clothes at the gym!

Emma | With A City Dream

Lena Antonacci said...

@Emma Walker: Me too!! Especially when they hold everything together ;)

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...