basically

6.10.2015

Some say basic, I say Basic Bitch. Just own it already! See how simple this look is? Yet I can pull it off anywhere. I'm not messing with prints, I'm not OOT...I just am. Sneakers (obviously), skinnies (obviously), black tank (OBVIIOUUUSSLLY) to go with this current obsession of mine...el jackete (clearly I'm not EspaƱol but you catch mi drifto). This jacket is everything: it's light, classy, tailored, Angelina would wear it, BRAD would wear it. You know it's good if Brad wears it!
 
We've had the shittiest weather ever lately, it's friggin' bipolar not even joking, and I've had to pull this out more than once...only to carry it around later in the day because it was suddenly 30. But I'm glad I had it and it made me look that much cooler.



jacket: c/o ZNU
tank: c/o Ardene (old) - find similar here
jeans: Joe's Jeans (old) - find similar here
shoes: Converse
 
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 6.10.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “basically”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...