bohemian for president

4.30.2015

“It’s actually spring! For real this time, no more surprise snow storms and stuff,” I said, as I knocked on everything that was made of wood in my house.
 
I was really excited to continue my spring wardrobe fling today as well, with some skin showing and some (gasp) ballerina flats. My boho blouse is so peasanty (soooooo peasanty, I had to receive a fief from m’lord whilst reading the Magna Carta… just kidding, I went to hug a tree).
 
Boyfriend jeans, don’t even need to explain why I wore those! They’re awesome and make you look skinnay AF. Plus, if you have cute little ballerina flats, sneakers or short booties, they look like the bomb dot com.
 
Now, back to my blouse. I mean, it’s amazing! Not only does it give that music festival look that everyone is after, it’s flowy and easy to wear, and the embroidery adds that look that you can only find on acid in the 70s at Coachella.



shirt: c/o Ardene
jeans: Topshop (old) - find similar here
shoes: Aldo (old) - find similar here
 
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE!!

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 4.30.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “bohemian for president”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...