all wrapped up and nowhere to go

4.28.2015

 
I'm a little sausage wrapped in bacon. Ever heard of "you gotta suffer to be beautiful"? Well, this is it, bros. I can't even walk. BUT HOW DOPE IS THIS SKIRT, DOE? I wanted to center my whole outfit around this pencil skirt because it does all the talking (and none of the f*cking walking, clearly). A simple black sweater and open toe booties are great partners for this gem. Besides having to walk with a limp like Fiddy (for all you suburban real housewives, that's gangsta slang for 50 cent. because I'm hood like that) it's giving me a pretty sophisticated look. I actually went outside bare-legged today! OMG I seriously feel like I'm stepping out of the Ice Age. This winter was THE WORST and I cannot wait to keep feeling the wind on my bare skin and not get frostbite. What am I saying, I don't get frostbite, I'm a little sausage wrapped in bacon.




jacket: All Saints
sweater: c/o Ardene (old) - find similar here
skirt: c/o Ardene
shoes: Aldo (old) - find similar here
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE!!!
 

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 4.28.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...