come jump in my suit

3.18.2015

Ever dreamt of wearing a onesie to work? My dreams have come true. Introducing MC Lena in a jumpsuit. It's comfy, loose, and my crack isn't showing. What's more to love?
 
If you have kids, you know the rule: put a t-shirt on before you put on the jumpsuit/romper/onesie. And I did just that. With my trusty spankin new blue Adidas sneakers that I just obsessively bought over the weekend (to add to my collection bien sur) I'm ready for some serious getting down to business.
 
The heather grey t-shirt knit material of my jumpsuit is what makes it, well, it. Soft, casual, basic & easy to slide on. I feel like I'm 3 again, and it's a great feeling (no more greys!).
 
We all know every comfy outfit has its ups & downs. Mine is going to the bathroom today. It's like wearing nylons: the worst! Today I'm holding it in. Unless someone gets me a butt flap, then we'll talk, betch!




jumpsuit: Zara
t-shirt: James Perse
shoes: Adidas
 

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 3.18.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “come jump in my suit”

Unknown said...

This jumpsuit is epic!

http://fridaynightstyle.com/

shanaz@RS said...

Wow, a harem style jumpsuit in gray! How perfect. You made me chuckle at the mention of holding it in because we all know that the garment is just ain't bathroom-friendly! When are they even going to install a functional flap (or something) - I'm sure it's not that hard, isn't it? LOL! Great post sweetie :D

Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

Lena Antonacci said...

@Olivia Aimes: I want to wear it all day erryday!!

Lena xoxo

Lena Antonacci said...

@shanaz@RS: If you thought a jumpsuit was hard to go pee in, my outfit today is worse. A fringe dress. Try holding that up while squatting.

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...