Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cleansing Oil Review

2.03.2015

Let me start off by saying that this is not a sponsored review. I just truly love this product and thought I’d share the goodness.
 
I was never a beauty aficionado. I mean, I used to wash my face with regular soap and water for pete's sake, and never put on any moisturizer. It was not until I hit my 30’s that I came to my senses and realized that I’m no spring chicken anymore and I need to start taking care of my face if I don’t want it to look like old leather.
 
So I now have my collection of beauty products that I can’t live without. And I guess it’s doing the trick because for being 37 years old, and my past carelessness, I think my skin looks pretty darn good.
However, there’s always been one product that I just never paid attention to…my face wash. I mean, it goes on your face and it comes right back off. What difference could it possibly be making?  A whole lot! I’ve tried so many since my regular soap days that I can’t even begin to start naming them. Most have dried out my skin to the point of skin lesions, most didn’t wash at all (it practically left me with more make-up on then when I started), etc.  I expressed my pain to a friend of mine who’s a beauty guru and she suggested this product and it’s also rated pretty high on the Sephora website. So I decided to give it a try. I’ve got nothing to lose at this point. So I bought it…Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cleansing Oil. It’s been a few days now that I’ve been using it and WOW! Holy face wash heaven Batman!
My face is usually dry especially now during the cold Canadian winter. After washing with this, it didn’t leave my skin tight at all. I’m also quite the lazy person so I prefer a one-step face wash and make-up remover. This is my holy grail. Now I don’t wear heavy make-up but one wash and everything came off.  I had a few dark spots which already in just a few days have slightly cleared up. My blackheads on my nose have become less noticeable. The redness in my face has lessened. I’m not as oily throughout the day. It even comes in a decent size bottle (5oz) for only $35 which will last me a few months as you don’t need much per wash. I use maybe 2 pumps for my entire face, just once a day in the evening.  
I could go on and on. I really have no complaints. And my husband will agree with me here on saying that that’s a first!
Have you used Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cleansing Oil? What are your thoughts?

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 2.03.2015 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...