stylish muumuu

1.28.2015

Yesterday I was talking about hiding your tushes. Today, I'm handing over the cover-up on a silver platter. What we have here ladies and ladies, is a simple grey knit in a not so simple cut. This very different cut is what makes it. And, as I love reminding myself every day, it hides post-children bits & bobs.
 
Can't believe I just said that.
 
What you will witness here is, in other words, a muumuu. Aunt Marge used to wear one, it was pink I think, but we could see her tits through it cause it was made of old sheets material, but I digress. This sweater tunic is the bomb. The cuff detailing with the keyhole opening, the comfort of the knit, the loose high-low fit. I'm in muumuu heaven, betch. As I'm always faithful to the variations of black & white, my white crop denim and my shiny hiney ballerina flats complete this awesome look.
 
Will you dare...to wear...the muumuu? Sounds like a horror movie. But it's not, look!



sweater: Winners
jeans: Sirens (old) - find similar here
shoes: Winners (old) - find similar here
 
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 1.28.2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “stylish muumuu”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...