no pants, no problem

12.04.2014

Moooooove over guys, got my Yak vest on. (crowd goes wild)
 
Nothing screams "winter" and "look over here" like a cable knit sweater (brownie points for turtlenecks, holla!) and a shaggy fur vest. Fur everything has hit its peak this season and we're glad (and hey, it's usually faux-fur, don't worry, I'm not wearing your precious Betsy).
 
So glad in fact that I actually ran out of my house this morning in my sweatpants. Betcha didn't even notice until I pointed it out. That's because I'm rocking the ol' "tricked my joggers into thinking they were pants" look. It's a thing I do on Thursdays sometimes. No, I'm not sleep deprived, I'm mischievous (insert evil grin here). Pants are so overrated and stylish joggers are just, uhhh, well they're like the best thing since sliced bread.
 
Follow these simple rules and you should be fine:
1. A cozy neutral knit sweater.
2. A faux-fur (any kind) vest or jacket in similar earthy tones.
3. A casual pair of joggers (also in neutral hues).
4. Booties! You want something short to compliment your sweats.
5. Bonus: A bun! Nothing says I ran out of the door fashionably late like a bun.
 
Have a wonderful #TBT xoxo

vest: Forever 21 (old) - find similar here
sweater: c/o Oasap (old) - find similar here
sweatpants: Topshop (old) - find similar here
boots: Dolce VIta (old) - find similar here
 

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 12.04.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...