grey's anatomy

12.16.2014

Hey hey hey! Guess what I did today? I pulled the ol’ monochromatic card. And it feels sooo good. I almost feel like Angelina Jolie (Brad, where are you?!). Today I’m all about that grey. It’s the next best thing since black, and it comes in a variety of tones, which you can adapt to your skin tone. This one in particular is pearly grey, which goes nicely with dark hair. If you’re fairer, then even lighter grey works, or charcoal is the way to go. Also, this look is extremely cozy. We’re talking cashmere feeling, school skipping softness. My long cardi was begging for leggings, and these ones are cable knit. It’s super important to mix textures when you’re pulling monochrome, because otherwise you might end up looking like a curtain. And, well, Brad Pitt doesn’t like curtains. He told me that one time, when we went on all those dates. K, that last part was a lie, but you get what I’m saying! Mix those textures!



cardigan: c/o Oasap
top: Uniqlo
leggings: Ardene (old) - find similar here
shoes: Aldo (old) - find similar here
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 12.16.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “grey's anatomy”

Unknown said...

love this outfit!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...