I purchased this cape at Forever 21 a few years back, at least over 5 years ago. And believe it or not, I’ve never worn it. I wish I had an answer for you as to why not but I haven’t got the faintest idea. Since the weather has been too cold for just a sweater but too hot for a jacket, I decided that this would be the time to dust it off and put it on. So glad I’m somewhat of a hoarder.
Also many different ways to wear and utilize this in your everyday life:
- Wrap a belt around it at your waist.
- Wear it as an oversize scarf.
- Don’t just use it as outerwear over your top but wrap it over your jacket too.
- Tie it around your waist to create a makeshift kilt.
- Use it as a blanket.
- Wrap it over your head to protect you from rain.
- Use it as a tablecloth.
- Wrap your wet hair in it after your shower.
- Use it as a baby swaddle.
- Use it to be a stylish superhero.
Honestly people, the list just goes on! ;)
How would you guys wear a cape?
P.S. Outtake of this photo shoot at end of post or is it just another way to use this cape? Use it as a shield!
cape: Forever 21 (old) - find similar here
sweater: random - find similar here
jeans: Joe's Jeans