time is on my side

9.03.2014

You all know how many times I've been saying that I'm in dire need of a watch or two. Well, patience is indeed an absolute virtue. I've waited and now I have the perfect one. It's a timeless classic by Daniel Wellington that can be worn with anything, hence the name of this model being "Classic Sheffield Lady". I've been wearing it like nobody's business since it landed on my doorstep. It's a small affordable price to pay for such a stylish beauty that will last you for years to come.








sweater: c/o Ardene
skirt: (old) - find similar here
shoes: Adidas
watch: c/o Daniel Wellington
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.03.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “time is on my side”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...