comfort and love

9.23.2014


I remember owning a pair of Palladium shoes back in high school. They were black canvas and I wore them out until my parents had no choice to eliminate them from my wardrobe to avoid people thinking we were poor. They were cool to have them and the more distressed the better. Like a good pair of jeans you know!
Here we are in 2014 and I have now graduated from canvas shoes to leather boots. Palladium has once again come through for me on the point that comfort is the new black.
Coco Chanel said it best, “Fashion has two purposes: comfort and love.” All hail Palladium!






boots: c/o Palladium
jacket: All Saints
leggings: Miss Selfridge
shirt: H&M (old) - find similar here
 

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.23.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “comfort and love”

Venoma said...

Your style rocks!

Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and feel free to enter my Oasap autumn giveaway !
XoXo Venoma
Venoma's fashion diary

Helen said...

Love the shoes and the leggings are gorgeous.

Lena Antonacci said...

@Venoma: Thank you so much!!

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...