prepster

7.23.2014

It’s a bird, it’s a plane…nope, it’s just prepster Lena.
Move over tie-around-waist tops, enter the drape-over-shoulders tops. A warmer, fresher approach to layering. However according to the Urban Dictionary, wearing my sweater this way makes me a “sweater douche”.  Lol  Since when did they become the fashion police?
Wear the sweater just draped over your shoulders with the sleeves hanging lose, drape over shoulders and tie the sleeves together, fold in the cuffs of sleeves together (like socks), roll up the sleeves , etc.
I think it’s incredibly cool and more people, men and women, should be donning sweater capes. Pop your collar if you dare.








sweater: Joe Fresh (old) - find similar here
shirt: c/o Ardene (old) - find similar here
pants: c/o Persunmall
sandals: c/o Ardene (old) - find similar here
bag: c/o Ardene
 

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.23.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “prepster”

Helen said...

Lovely look...love the striped pants ! Love , love, love those sandals..saw them on a previous post...went out and bought them. But they keep slipping off the heels of my feet when I walk. So I can't wear them.Broke my heart :(

Rupa said...

I love the bag. So simple, so cool.

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Lena Antonacci said...

@Helen: Oh no! Only the left one slides off my foot, strange I know..just one foot, but I wear them anyway. They're too comfy and nice not to. If anything, try bringing to a shoemaker to remove the straps. I'm sure they would look amazing as slip ons :)

Lena xoxo

GlassesShop said...

I love the bag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...