pins I'm currently loving

5.29.2014

Yes, ladies, the dreaded bikini season is here. Unless you live in Montreal, then in that case, it's near. (insert swear words here!) 
So I decided to make this edition's "pins I'm currently loving" all about clean eating and effective home workouts. Because let's face it, we all want to strut our stuff in that itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.
 
 
 
We all snack! However instead of going for a chocolate bar or anything else not good for you, save it for your cheat day and snack on these goodies for the rest of the week. They're healthier.
photo via skinnyms
 
 
I've tried this and it works! It claims you can lose up to 10lbs in a week. I didn't weigh myself however after completing this diet, my husband actually noticed that my belly was flatter. This also put me on the right track to a healthier way of eating which I am noticing makes the biggest change. I train the same way but modifying my eating habits made all the difference in the way I look...and feel.
photo via The Military Diet
 
 
 Portion control. A must if you jump on the clean eating band wagon. The best way to lose weight and maintain it.
photo via Skinny & Fabulous
 
 
 Let's face it, we don't all have the luxury to spend every day inside a gym. Here are great exercises that you can do at home where all you need is your body weight. Believe it, you'll feel it! The more rounds you do, the better. I dare you to make it to 3 rounds :)
photo via The Happy Gal
 
 
We need water, we don't all drink enough as we should. Or at least I know I don't. This picture is a gallon of water which might be too much because apparently you're supposed to drink half of your weight in ounces of water. I just thought it was a cool DIY to keep track of what you drink. Use the bottle that you need and mark the times.
photo via To Insanity and Back
 

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 5.29.2014 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...