sleeveless blazer

4.29.2014

A sleeveless blazer…you gotta have it! It’s such a great versatile piece that can dress up or down any outfit. Wear it over a t-shirt, tank, dress, with jeans, leggings, shorts, heels, sneakers…you get my point. Its versatility makes it an investment-worthy piece. And it’s the perfect layering item for when the weather warms up.
Oh and you know how I love me a good DIY. Especially when you can transform an inexpensive thrifted piece of clothing to look like a trendy must-have item of the season. Check out this simple tutorial here.







blazer: c/o Smart Set
t-shirt: c/o Station 16
leggings: American Apparel
shoes: c/o Oasap
 

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 4.29.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “sleeveless blazer”

Unknown said...

Love the sleeveless blazer you made me want to get one for myself!



Emma| With A City Dream


Rupa said...

Nice blazer. I have a similar thing in black.

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...