fringe effect

4.10.2014

I'm one of the unlucky few not attending Coachella :( Boohoo for me! However if I were, I would totally be wearing this fringe tank dress. I bought it a few months ago however could never quite figure out how to wear it in the snowy cold weather. Now that it's warmed up, I thought layering it over a tee was the perfect way to go. Especially since I've been seeing a lot of fashionista's doing that. Layering camisoles or slip dresses over t-shirts. Why not right? Layering is the new black!




jacket: All Saints
fringe tank dress: Forever 21
jeans: Joe's Jeans
shoes: Aldo (old) - find similar here
 
 
 
Don't forget to check out my shop.

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 4.10.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “fringe effect”

Unknown said...

Oh you are so sassy and fringe-y I LOVE it!!!

Little J Style

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! You look gorgeous xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...