crop it like it's hot

4.28.2014

Crop tops...who's in? I remember those days when I used to wear crop tops with low waist jeans. I'm not sure if it's the post baby belly that makes me shy away from them or it's the fact that I'm 36 years old and shouldn't be showing too much skin at my age. Either way, worn with my maxi cardigan and high waist leggings made me slightly a little more comfortable.
More ways on how to wear this crop top coming soon as well as something uber exciting that's going to be happening on Smart Set's Facebook Page. Stay tuned...you won't want to miss out :)
 
Also, congratulations to Lauren M. on winning the Ardene contest! Someone will be contacting you shortly.





top: c/o Smart Set
leggings: Zara (old) - find similar here
cardigan: c/o Oasap
shoes: c/o Oasap
 

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 4.28.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “crop it like it's hot”

MILEX said...

you rock

Rupa said...

Those shoes look awesome.

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I am so obsessed with that cardigan xo

Riikka said...

Great look! I love your shoes <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...