basics

3.04.2014

I cleaned out my closet the other day. Something I've been procrastinating for a few months. 5 garbage bags later, not including my shoes which I still need to tackle, and my closet still seems full of "nothings to wear". Us women are all the same. What's pretty much left is basics. A girl can never have too many blue jeans and white tees.
Basics consist of staple pieces that are timeless and can be worn in multiple ways. You will wear these pieces over and over again. They are the foundation of your wardrobe.
Here's a basic outfit after my clean-up. A white tee, skinny blue jeans, a cardigan, and classic black pumps. Each item can and will be worn in many more different outfits to come.



t-shirt: c/o Ardene
jeans: c/o Ardene (DIY)
shoes: Aldo (old) - find similar here or here
cardigan: vintage - find similar here

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 3.04.2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “basics”

Unknown said...

Super cool pics

Awesome outfit!! Nice work

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

Venoma said...

VEry cool!

Check out my latest posts onVenoma's fashion diary and feel free to enter my Rosewholesale 30$ gift card giveaway !
XoXo Venoma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...