my fitness regime

2.10.2014

sports bra: c/o Ardene
leggings: Joe Fresh (old) - find similar here
 
 
As a busy working mom of 2 and wife, I find it difficult to get to the gym. I am always on the lookout for training programs that allow me to work from home because I can only make it to the gym 2 days a week and for me, working out for only 2 days is just not enough.
 
I came across this program that calls for 5 days a week of training, 3 of which I'm able to do at home. Perfect! And the best part is that each day is no longer than 90 minutes (including cardio). Click on exercises for tutorial on the proper technique.
 
By doing this workout and eating healthy, not super healthy but healthier than normal, I managed to lose 1" all over in a matter of 2 weeks. WOHOO!! I could lose more however some of my bad eating habits are hard to break (:
Now the hard part is trying to gain this back in muscle!
 
 
MONDAY (legs) - gym day
leg press 3x12
lunges 5x20
 
TUESDAY (arms) - home day
 
WEDNESDAY (back) - gym day
shrugs 3x10
 
THURSDAY
rest day
 
FRIDAY (chest/abs) - home day
push-ups 3x20
 
SATURDAY
rest day
 
SUNDAY (shoulders) - home day
 
 
CARDIO - home/gym
5x/week
5k running on treadmill
or
5k on elliptical
 
 

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 2.10.2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “my fitness regime”

Blogger said...

Just received a cheque for over $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get filling out paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for paid surveys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...