Don't you just love it when you find that awesome pair of jeans that makes your butt look so perfect it's as if the jeans were made to measure for you? Cue the "Hallelujah"!
Here are tips on how to find the perfect jeans for your butt shape.
1. Fill out a flat bum with jeans that have back pockets featuring colored stitching or flaps.
2. Downplay a bubble butt with high waist jeans in a dark solid wash and 2% spandex.
3. Triangle butt (widest at the bottom), wear heavyweight jeans with high pockets to draw attention upwards.
4. Minimize a wide bum with straight-leg or boot-cut jeans. (Wide leg and skinnies will just make it seem wider.) Choose jeans that have closely set pockets which will draw attention to the center of your butt and not the sides.
5. Give your butt an instant lift by wearing skinny jeans with back pockets. They make legs look longer which makes your bum appear higher.
jeans: c/o Articles of Society
sweater: c/o Smart Set
boots: c/o Ardene
DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS FOR FRIDAY FASHION FEATURE!!