Didn't realize how 80's I was dressed until I looked at my outfit photos. While my favorite decade is the 70's hands down, there's nothing wrong with a little 1980's pastel theme.
You know you grew up in the 80's when:
1. You wanted to change your name to Jem. (She's truly outrageous!)
2. You've played with a Skip-It or Elastix.
3. You wore 8 pairs of socks, over tights, with Reebok hi-tops.
4. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name.
5. You just sang those words to yourself.
6. Garbage Pail Kids.
7. It was perfectly acceptable to wear neon stripe biker shorts to school with just a t-shirt.
8. LA Gear...need I say more!
9. Pee-Wee's Playhouse and a big bowl of cereal was the highlight of Saturday mornings.
10. The frustration of having to blow into your Nintendo cartridges to get them to work.
11. Bangs, Aqua Net hairspray, comb, and blow dryer....tease to the sky!!
13. You would spend hours perfecting mix-tapes.
14. You remember when McDonalds served their burgers in Styrofoam boxes.
15. You're still singing "Shot Through the Heart" in your head aren't you?
sweater: c/o Banggood.com
jeans: Buffalo Jeans (old) - find similar here
boots: Chinese Laundry (old) - find similar here