coming to an end

10.24.2013

The outdoor outfit posts are quickly coming to an end for this Montreal blogger :(
It is getting too cold and frankly an outfit shot where my outfit is covered by a huge parka is just not appealing in my eyes.
Indoor shots are soon to come again however this time, I have all the home studio equipment I need. A gift given to me for my birthday by the best husband ever :) I just need to figure out how everything works.
I own a Nikon D5100, handheld flash, softbox, white backdrop, and a translucent umbrella.
Any tips on how to achieve the Terry Richardson look?







jacket: c/o Buffalo Jeans (old) - find similar here
sweater: c/o Smart Set
skirt: vintage - find similar here
boots: Dolce Vita (old) - find similar here
 
 
 
LAST DAY TO SEND IN YOUR FRIDAY FASHION FEATURE PICS!!!
 

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on 10.24.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “coming to an end”

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful skirt! You look gorgeous xo

Unknown said...

U lookso awesome!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing all this lovely!

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Annie Dago said...

I love the combination! xx

http://headenough.blogspot.co.uk/

Aranza GarcĂ­a said...

Un look genial, la falda me encanta. Te queda ideal.

Www.forevertrendy.net

Besos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...