wrapped waist

7.22.2013

In light of this weeks' Friday Fashion Feature, here is my outfit from last week containing a denim shirt wrapped around my waist. A classic 90's grunge styling trick is back and bigger then ever. I feel like I'm in high school again. Ahh, I miss those "My So-Called Life" and "Reality Bites" days!







t-shirt: Zara
skirt: Forever 21 (old) - find similar here
denim shirt: Zara (old) - find similar here
shoes: Converse DIY studded
sunnies: Ardene

DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN YOUR FRIDAY FASHION FEATURE PICS!!

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.22.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “wrapped waist”

Izael Garrido said...

I like how it looks wrapped a shirt in my waist too:) I feel like a cool little kid

Olivia Law said...

I love how gorgeous you look! The simplicity is stunning xo

Pooja Mittal said...

Hey nice post
Would you like to follow each other.. !!!
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

libys11 said...

casual and comfy! love it! :D

Animated Confessions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...