somebody loves me

7.18.2013

I've been coveting these Chanel espadrilles ever since I first laid my eyes on them to what seems like eons ago. And as always, I wanted to get them but was unsure about the price. When I finally muster up the courage to not be cheap...SOLD OUT!!
After 5 minutes of...damns, darns, rats, typicals, I knew its, stupid mes, and why do these things always happen to mes, I got over it! Life goes on, they're only a pair of shoes. (Yea, I can't believe I said that too.) They're only a pair of shoes, said no girl ever!!
Anywho, my dear friend (you know who you are), sent me a lovely package that made me smile harder than cake. The Chanel espadrilles I wanted! It felt like the sun was shining from the package when I opened it. They looked like heaven.
Thanks doll!!! You are the bomb.  





shirt: Ardene
jeans: Zara (old) - find similar here
shoes: Chanel
bag: Ardene
cap: Ardene
 

7 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.18.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “somebody loves me”

Laura lexo said...

I want them so bad too!!! Amazing friend you have

Xx
www.Lauralexo.com

Olivia Law said...

Whoever your friend is, I WANT TO MEET THEM! These are gorgeous, and you look stunning xo

Celine said...

Ooooh, those are awesome! Would totally take any casual outfit up a notch :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Leah said...

I am also quite obsessed with those Chanel espadrilles but cannot muster up the courage to spend the $. Perfect for summer, enjoy!

libys11 said...

wow!! look at you.. now those are FANCY!!! they're gorgeous!

Animated Confessions

The Rubber Doll by Pepa said...

you look great! love it!!

VIDEO http://vimeo.com/70190812

LIKE & SHARE https://www.facebook.com/therubberdoll

fashionrealist said...

I think I need to borrow this friend of yours :P Lovely outfit, and the SHOES!!! So gorgeous!!!

XxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...