candy striper

7.19.2013

 

I don't own any shirts. Yes blouses I have, denim shirts I have, however all crisp shirts were stolen from my husband's closet. Until now!
We went on a shopping rampage at the Wrentham Outlets a month ago and did some serious damage at J.Crew. I swear they have the best shirts. Luckily we canucks can shop online however it's such a shame they don't have a location in Montreal. hint hint, wink wink 








shirt: J.Crew - find similar here
skirt: Guess (old) - find similar here
shoes: Chanel - find similar here
sunnies: Ray-Ban
 
 
 
 

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.19.2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “candy striper”

Anonymous said...

This is beauts - I am so obsessed with your shoes xo

MILEX said...

hot

Joanna said...

I love your simple laid back look! very chic! check out my blog and maybe follow me if you'd like. :)

http://www.basicsandgold.com/

ANDYSTYLE said...

super linda :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...