canadian tux

7.24.2013

I'm sure you've seen many stylish ladies lately wearing the "Canadian Tuxedo" or head to toe denim outfits. For those of you who are afraid of trying this once faux-pas look thinking that you'll resemble too much like Farmer Fred, you're scaredy cat days are over. Try mismatching your denim colors to make it less uniform looking. Grey jeans and a light blue denim shirt. Add some funky shoes and accessories to the outfit. Now I don't look like I'm ready to tend cattle :)




shirt: Zara (old) - find similar here
jeans: Forever 21 (old) - find similar here
bag: Ardene
shoes: c/o YesWalker
sunnies: Ardene


DON'T FORGE TO SEND IN YOUR FRIDAY FASHION FEATURE PICS!!!

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on 7.24.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “canadian tux”

Sybil said...

love the light denim fabric choice! :D perfect combo!

Anonymous said...

THis is gorgeous, I really love the shirt xo

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!! I still don't know if I'm down to try out the denim on denim myself, but maybe I'll give it a try :P

XxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...