white out

5.08.2013

Nothing like an all white outfit to make me feel like an ice cream vendor :) 
I see other people wearing this trend and they look so cool and amazing but no matter how many times I try to pull it off, I just feel weird. Am I crazy? You can be honest, I can take criticism. Isn't that a drawback of being a blogger :)

blazer: H&M (old) - find similar here
t-shirt: c/o Sheinside (sold out) - find similar here
shorts: H&M (old) - find similar here
shoes: Converse
belt: Ardene (old) - find similar here

DON'T FORGET TO SEND IN YOUR FRIDAY FASHION FEATURE PICS BY TOMORROW!!!

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 5.08.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “white out”

Living_in_aShoe said...

love that t-shirt!

Katerina said...

I love the total look!!! If you were an ice cream vendor, I'd definitely buy some over-priced cones from you ;)

Marilena said...

Love the outfit and your style! :-)

www.ladymarmalade.me

Sheree said...

I think you are really hard on yourself...you definitely do not look like an ice cream vender...you look so chic in all white and your body is a rockin'!
Sheree xxx
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...