basic turned fun

4.22.2013

My outfit is your very basic denim + tee. However you add a few interesting pieces to turn your look from blah to ahh!

1. A cool bright coloured bag. Yellow, my favourite colour, is always a great outfit booster. This bag is the perfect touch. Also love the fact that I can wear it multiple ways due to a removable adjustable strap. Thanks to the gang at Persunmall.com for livening up my closet :)

2. A gold ring ponytail holder. I have been looking for one of these since I can remember and finally found it on FavorDeal. I hate my hair in a ponytail and either wear it down or in a bun however now I that I have this funky piece, I'll be ponying it up more often. It just takes away from the dullness of a ponytail.

3. And these fabulously cut shoes which I DIY'd. Well not really me. I had the idea, my shoemaker did the actual DIY. These shoes from Aldo already had a front slit however there was no gap. The slit's main purpose was only to be able to get your foot in. I brought them to the shoemaker to have them open it up to show more of the foot. Better! 

What do you guys wear to add some funk into your basic tee and denim outfits?








t-shirt: Zara
jeans: Zara
shoes: Aldo
bag: c/o Persunmall
metal ponytail holder: c/o Favordeal
sunnies: RayBan

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on 4.22.2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “basic turned fun”

Trina | Trinawears said...

The bag and ponytail holder are amazing!

-Trina ♥
trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

Katie @ Loverly She said...

Love those shoes! What a great idea.

Helen said...

Lovely shoes!

With t shirt and jeans, the possibilities are endless.
I like to wear mine with pearls and heels.

Camille said...

those shoes are amazing. i need them in my life.

Anonymous said...

Great look!! I love an outfit like this!! Pairing a great pair of heels with some casual jeans & tee always works ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...