batter up

1.23.2013


Baseball caps, a huge trend this past season but I'm totally still diggin' it. I actually think I really just love the sporty athleticism chic look and the cap simply adds to it.
Are you guys hat people? If so, what's your favourite hat style?

P.S. Don't forget to send me your outfit pics that include a "camouflage" print item. E-mail them to antonacci.lena@gmail.com. You will be featured in my new Friday theme post....Friday Fashion Feature! All bloggers will be linked back to their blog.










top: Zara - find similar here
skirt: Sirens (old) - find similar here
shoes: Aldo Rise J.W. Anderson - find similar here
cap: Ardene
necklace: Ardene

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on 1.23.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “batter up”

Anonymous said...

Is your hair ombre into yellow? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Is your hair ombre into yellow? I love it!

Carrie said...

i totally forgot I have that same shirt until now! Yay!
Great outfit!
Style in the City

Sheree said...

i AM ONLY INTO BASEBALL CAPS..i LIKE THE SPORTY VIBE AND ITS THE ONLY KIND I LIKE ON ME..LOVE THIS ONE ON YOU...GREAT PHOTO!
SHEREE XXX

purgingtheego said...

so adorable.
following you!
xoxo,
www.lecrystall.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...