after dark the pandas stalk

1.16.2013


I never thought that at 35 years of age, I'd be wearing a sweater with a big panda face on it. But I am and it's friggin awesome! If it was pink, then it would be a tad awkward and you'd think I'm stealing clothes from my daughter. But the classic black and white colours give it a coolness that make it

wearable at any age. So get your animal faces on!









jacket: Zara (old) - find similar here
sweater: c/o Sheinside
jeans: Zara
shoes: Zara (old) - find similar here

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE !!!

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on 1.16.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “after dark the pandas stalk”

Sarah said...

Love it! The panda top is super cute and love the jeans xx

Sybil said...

that sweater is too adorable! now i want one too! hahaha!

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Anonymous said...

Chick! I'm trying to get a hold of you for a feature on Mom.me! Shoot me an email at aintnomomjeans (at) gmail (dot) com.

Love the blog!

Jackie Welling said...

SO darling! Can I ask what size the sweater is?

Lena Antonacci said...

@Jackie Welling: The sweater is a size Medium :)

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...