ravaged florals

9.25.2012


When I received this beautiful distressed floral sweater from Sheinside, so many outfits ran through my head. Pair it with black leather leggings, blue jeans whether they be skinny or boyfriend fit, denim shorts with black tights, etc. Absolutely love the versatility of it as well as the vintage look. Today
however, I decided to steer towards my feminine side and paired it with a vintage bronze metallic maxi skirt. Stay tuned for further outfits that include this stunning knit sweater.

How would you wear it?











sweater: c/o  Sheinside / skirt: vintage  - find similar here / belt: Ardene (old) - find similar here / shoes: Go Jane (old) - find similar here 
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY HERE !!!

9 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.25.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “ravaged florals”

Unknown said...

that sweater is gorg!!

fashionable footprints
fashionable footprints (facebook)

Anonymous said...

Love it, Lena!! Can't wait to see you pair it with black leather leggings. Do you recommend a good store for them? I can never find a tight fit in them or the fabric looks cheap!

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Wow that is gorgeous on you lovely, love the floral print and how you're wearing it - beautiful as usual!

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture ♥

I'm on twitter

Carrie said...

Very nice sweater. Love the print
Style in the City

Lena Antonacci said...

@Melissa: I own 2 pairs of faux leather leggings. One from H&M and the other from American Apparel. The ones from AA are of a thinner shinier material and the ones from H&M are slightly thicker and more matte. The fit are equally as great. Of the two, I prefer the ones from H&M due to quality. And bonus, they were cheaper.

Lena xoxo

Sheree said...

Loving the shredding in this top! Funny enough my post scheduled for tomorrow is called "shred" similar shirt shredding :) I have two lil' kiddies and I know how hard it was adjusting to two...how are you doing?????
Best fro NY
Sheree xxx
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

Lena Antonacci said...

@Sheree: It took me about a month to get adjusted to two kids but I've gotten the hang of it. Mind you, seems pretty easy now while I'm on mat leave but not sure what I'm gonna do when I go back to work. I'll ahve myself and two kids to get ready in the mornings. I'll have to wake up at 4am :(
P.S. Went on your blog and love it. Your new follower on bloglovin :)

Lena xoxo

Sheree said...

yeah.. getting ready to go anywhere was the hardest thing to adjust to.
4 am ouch! You will get used to it I am sure! Thanks for following!
Talk soon
sheree xoxo

Carolina Krews said...

nice blog :) and i love the sweater! copy of wildfox, cool :)

thanks for your comment ;)

xo

CK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...