burnout

9.12.2012


You can just imagine my enthusiasm when I received a package from Buffalo Jeans and inside were these positively staggering burnout velvet bottoms from their new exclusive high end premium denim
line starting this Fall called David Bitton. I tout de suite fell in love with the colour, burnout floral pattern, soft velvet fabric and fit. My new favourites.




jeans: c/o Buffalo David Bitton / shirt: Joe Fresh - find similar here / shoes: Zara (old) / belt: (vintage) - find similar here

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 9.12.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “burnout”

Monica E. said...

Gorgeous jeans! I love your outfit, you have good taste darling!

Briseidy said...

really great outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...