comfort zone

6.04.2012

If you gotta dress like a little bit of a slob, at least dress up your feet. Boring sluggish outfit but couldn't resist livening it up with my new shoes from Zara. I totally feel like getting these in every color combo they have.
On another note, my NYC was great. Did lots of shopping, mostly in Soho. Fell in love with stores that we don't have here such as Madewell, Aritzia, Necessary Clothing, David Z, etc. You will be seeing my purchases in the next posts to come.
Couldn't leave the city without having my favorite cupcake, a Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting at Dean & Deluca. Ate at places like Buddakan and Relais de Venise (the best steak frites ever!!!).
I love the city, it's shopping, it's people, and it's atmosphere. I need to do a trip like this every 3 months or so. Let's just make my wallet recuperate :(








blazer: Zara (old) - find similar here
blouse: c/o American Apparel
tapered sweat pants: Forever 21 (old) - find simlar here
shoes: Zara

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on 6.04.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “comfort zone”

Anonymous said...

So lovely*


Kisss!!
Sara

http://lamardecosicas.blogspot.com.es/

Katie @ Loverly She said...

if that's sluggish, it still looks good!

Katie from Loverly She
http://loverlyshe.com

Fashion By He said...

no one does sweatpants and heels better then you

-He approves

Fashion by He

Heisvenja said...

I love how you make sweat pants work in an everyday outfit. I don´t even wear them at home but maybe I´ll start to try out a few outfits with sweat pants. Maybe you can show us a few options how to wear them in an everyday look like this ? :)

Lena Antonacci said...

@ Svenja: I can create better outfit pics without a baby belly. I will do a post about sweat chic wear after I give birth :)

Lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...