blurred all around

6.13.2012

These were the last pics I had taken before realizing that my Nikkor 55-200mm lens is kaput. Hopefully it's fixable. Just need to get my lazy butt to the photo place.
On another note, I'm ready to redecorate my place or should I say decorate because it's never been properly done. Our style is classic/contemporary...I think! Any ideas on where I can find great inspiration? I'm terrible at this and don't have the faintest idea on where & how to begin.




blazer: H&M (old) - find similar here
top: zara (old) - find similar here
pants: Aritzia
shoes: GoJane (sold out) - find similar here

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE EYEWEAR GIVEAWAY HERE !!!

7 Comments »

This entry was posted on 6.13.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “blurred all around”

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Fab colors and fabrics! Great combination dear xx

Briseidy said...

I love the color of that top, you look great and comfy!

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

you still look fashionable!<3

bellionducky.

Nichole said...

Love this outfit, you look beautiful.

KATE said...

For decorating inspiration, I am obsessed with Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/itstartedinny/for-the-home/

Lena Antonacci said...

@Kate: thanks for the tip on these stunning photos. I'm now a follower !

Lena xoxo

R. Castro said...

you look fabulous darling, you're glowing <3<3

XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...