white hot

5.11.2012

I've been spotting white shoes everywhere and while I thought that they were so 80's, I'm now really starting to love it. Especially after I've seen these shoes from j.w Anderson and his collaboration with Aldo. I've been eyeing them since they popped up in stores and finally decided to buy them over the weekend. I'm wondering if I should buy the rest of the collection as well :)










Get your j.w Anderson shoes here.

what I'm wearing:
blazer: Urban Planet - find similar here
jeans: Sirens (old) - find similar here
blouse: Costa Blanca (old) - find similar here
bag: random store - find similar here
shoes: Aldo

12 Comments »

This entry was posted on 5.11.2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

12 Responses to “white hot”

Dominique said...

Oooooo...... You look stunning, right now I am searching for the perfect pair of high heel sandals. These are gonna take me off track badly.

Unknown said...

You look so cute as usual !!!
Lamia
http://www.ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

Living_in_aShoe said...

the shoes are gorgeous!

Flavia Alessandri said...

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L! ♥
Kss ~.~
Flavia Alessandri

Closet Fashionista said...

Those heels are so gorgeous!!! The whole collection is awesome!
And I still can't get over how amazing you look, I hope to be that fashionable when I'm pregnant, haha...but I'll probably be lazy and wear garbage
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sharon Lei said...

I love that collab with Aldo. These heels are super amazeballs... the whipstitching detail is incredible. :)

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

I love the heels.
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

AAAAA! So pretty my darla, so fashionable! Major love<3

Jenny said...

LOVE your shoes!

Wilde + Free said...

Great bag, love the colors :)

youngwildefree.blogspot.com
xx

Nancy @ dream it ... build it...style it! said...

Ohhhh...J'adore!

Heisvenja said...

I love your style sooo much !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...