burgundy

11.30.2011

I've mentioned it before and I will mention it again, if any of you want free shoes and I know you all do, submit your daily outfits on Shoeternity. The outfit that wins look of the week, gets a free pair of shoes from Bakers. You get dressed in the morning, you take a picture, and you post it on their website...doesn't get any easier than that.
The reason I'm writing to you all about this again, is that I won look of the week for a second time and these are the boots I chose. The reason behind opting for these:

1. They're burgundy and it's one of the hottest colours this season.
2. They're hot!
3. I love the mix of suede with patent.
4. THEY'RE HOT!!











denim shirt: Zara (old) - find similar here & here
pants: Topshop
boots: c/o Bakers

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on 11.30.2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “burgundy”

Wilde + Free said...

Absolutely amazing, love the mustard pants & denim combo. Cute boots too, I'll definitely head over to shoeternity, thx!

Xx

Cindy Van Dyck said...

These boots are sooo hot! And the way you styled it is amazing!!

KRISTY said...

oh my, THEY'RE HOT!!! Congrats Lena! I'm gonna check Shoeternity now! :)

www.monochromachic.com

Luxx Mint said...

Love these boots, i've been after some in this colour for a while!

The doll on fashion

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Those boots are beautiful, love the materials used and the colour is fabulous.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Love your pants! Been looking for a pair just like that :)

Angela
http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...