burgundy

11.30.2011

I've mentioned it before and I will mention it again, if any of you want free shoes and I know you all do, submit your daily outfits on Shoeternity. The outfit that wins look of the week, gets a free pair of shoes from Bakers. You get dressed in the morning, you take a picture, and you post it on their website...doesn't get any easier than that.
The reason I'm writing to you all about this again, is that I won look of the week for a second time and these are the boots I chose. The reason behind opting for these:

1. They're burgundy and it's one of the hottest colours this season.
2. They're hot!
3. I love the mix of suede with patent.
4. THEY'RE HOT!!











denim shirt: Zara (old) - find similar here & here
pants: Topshop
boots: c/o Bakers

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on 11.30.2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “burgundy”

Young, Wilde & Free said...

Absolutely amazing, love the mustard pants & denim combo. Cute boots too, I'll definitely head over to shoeternity, thx!

Xx

www.glamour-blog.com said...

These boots are sooo hot! And the way you styled it is amazing!!

Kristy said...

oh my, THEY'RE HOT!!! Congrats Lena! I'm gonna check Shoeternity now! :)

www.monochromachic.com

The doll on fashion said...

Love these boots, i've been after some in this colour for a while!

The doll on fashion

Eda. said...

Those boots are beautiful, love the materials used and the colour is fabulous.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Love your pants! Been looking for a pair just like that :)

Angela
http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...