the man in the station

10.02.2011

The days of outdoor pictures are quickly coming to an end. Andrew and I stopped at a train station nearby to take a few pictures and it was freezing, despite the fact that I was wearing a jacket, socks, boots, and a scarf not pictured in these photos. You know what this means? I need to stop procrastinating and read up on how to use my external flash to successfully snap interior photos :)




jacket: Le Chateau (old) - find similar here
stripe sweater: Levi's
 cargo pants: Joe Fresh
boots: Aldo DIY - find similar here
hat: Ardene - find similar here

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 10.02.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “the man in the station”

TIMELESS IS MORE said...

So happy I found your blog through Chicisimo! I'm your newest follower!

Check my blog and enter the GUCCI Bracelet Giveaway if you want!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Who's the guy in the pictures? :P
Just kidding. I guess you have your hide-from-paparazzi look ready, huh? :D Like the look, nonetheless~

Cindy Van Dyck said...

You look great dear!

Jane Lindsey Norton said...

Old Navy has some similar boots too! cheap! http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55149&vid=1&pid=857815&scid=857815002

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...