guess what today is

6.21.2011

No it's not my birthday, nor is it a day of really high importance to any of you but for me it's been a day that I've been waiting on for over a month now.
Remember this post back in April where I mentioned that I wanted to take up ballet again after watching the movie 'Black Swan'? Well...let me begin by telling you what a great husband I have. Andrew surprised me a while back by letting me know that he enrolled me in an adult beginner ballet course which begins on June 21...TODAY!!! Isn't he the best? I am all set with my leotard and demi-pointe shoes. I can't wait to tell you guys all about it tomorrow.

pictures via various tumblrs

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 6.21.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “guess what today is”

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

Have fun and good luck with your first class. Its never to late to follow your dreams.

Anonymous said...

i always thought that any girl that could go en-pointe was 1) a girl with class, and 2) fantastic poise.

Here's to lots of fun, learning, and enjoyment ^_^

Jasmine P said...

That's so exciting!! I danced for 10 years and I miss it so much, I wish I would have stuck with it! Good luck and have fun!!

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Claire M. said...

Ballet is love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...