not a good day today

3.02.2011

I've been dreading this day for a few weeks now for 2 reasons:

1. Andrew leaves today on a 8 day business trip. Is it normal to still cry during goodbyes even after 7 years of being together? Will I ever get over this...I mean, do I have to cry every single friggin time!!
2. Liam turns 2 months old today and you know what that means...his 2 month check-up at the pediatrician which also means...VACCINATIONS TIME!

Poor kid doesn't know what's in store for him. Let's just hope he gets through it ok. I wonder who it will be more painful for, me or him :(






jacket: Buffalo David Bitton
blouse: Simons
jeans: Forever 21
necklace: H&M
shoes: Aldo

9 Comments »

This entry was posted on 3.02.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “not a good day today”

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Cheer up, you look great doll! Love the pops of color :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Anh said...

I hope he has chunky thighs. Usually, they cry for a split second and it's over. Have the pacifier ready if he loves to suck on it.

Anh
xxx

Anonymous said...

ohhh... poor Liam! :)))

love your necklace and shoes: orange, blue and camel are perfect together!

a big kiss to you and your little baby!

Miriam said...

It's only been three years for me, but I still cry whenever my darling leaves too :(
Liam will do great`at his vaccinations, I bet it will be harder on you! Two months already, wow!
Also, I love your shoes!
M xo

Cindy Van Dyck said...

The heels and jacket are perfect! You look amazing xx

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend lives in Belgium, and I live in Montreal. I only get to see him every 2 months for a week! If it can make you feel better... And at least you've got your adorable little man :)

Marie said...

Hey I remember that jacket!! ;)

On another note, yes, it IS normal, unless both you and I aren't normal, that is :) I still get teary and a lump in my throat every time. kisses xoxo

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

:( I would be crying too and we've been together for 7 years in May... so... you're not alone ;)

Hope the vaccines went ok!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

Color, color and more color ;) An outfit full of risk but I like it ;)
I understand you honey, I could cry a river if I had to say goodbye to my hubby for a week, you know? It's been 12 and a half years together and we see each other every single day in this 12 and a half years. incredible uh?
Let's hope the best for little Liam at doctor's office ;)
Kisses Lena.
I hope to see you by my blog someday....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...