jambangee

11.15.2010

I received this fabulous puffer vest from Jambangee. I was a little hesitant about the color as I tend to play it safe with black but to be honest with you I'm really diggin the burgundy. Brings a punch to any outfit. I was able to dress it up a little by pairing it with basic skinny jeans, a denim shirt, ankle boots, and a leather jacket. However I'll also be wearing this baby with my ever so comfy and outworn sweatpants as well. I also love the fact that it comes with a detachable hood. It keeps me perfectly warm during our current Fall weather. The quality is great however I just wish it were down-filled so I can wear it when the sun goes down as the vest is a little flimsy. Not Canadian winter friendly.








Puffer vest: Jambangee
Leather jacket: Le Chateau
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans & scarf: Ardene
Boots: X2B

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 11.15.2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “jambangee”

Unknown said...

Estás guapísima, de verdad, te lo digo mucho, pero es que lo estás. No estás nada hinchada, a mí se me deformó la cara en el embarazo. Besos.

Francesca Robertson said...

love the last pic

xoxo,
F
Le Kiss Kiss- Click Here!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Awesome look as usual! Beautiful pictures sweety!

KRISTY said...

I'm digging the burgundy too! and I'm glad you went for that instead of black (though if it were up to me, I'd probably go for black! Boring! hahaha..)

Love the leather jacket too, especially the grommet detailing on the back :)

Your tummy is so big now! I'm so happy to see your progress ^^

www.monochromachic.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...