Spikes at Louboutin

12.04.2009

I just got a peek at a few shoes from Christian Louboutin's Mens & Ladies Spring/Summer 2010 collection...WOW!!!! I just love how the spike details bring the shoes to life. Great DIY project for anyone who has patience and time. I on the other hand, I will pay a visit to my local shoe maker :)  I'm sure I can rummage through my old shoes and find a pair or two that I can spike up.




Lena xoxo
Pictures courtesy of Bagaholicboy

                                           
P.S. Picture of me today. It would be so much easier in the mornings if I can just wear jeans to work.
        

7 Comments »

This entry was posted on 12.04.2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “Spikes at Louboutin”

Blonde Chicette said...

That outfit looks so comfy. On my I-could-care-less days, I head straight for flannels.

Second pair of heels<3333

xx.

well louboutin said...

Women should ensure that the shoes and bags not only look amazing,louboutin but they also match.

well louboutin said...

Women try to store cheap christian louboutin footwears and strollchristian louboutin, to ensure that the right shoes

well louboutin said...

You should not miss this chance discount

christian louboutin
get the best cheap christian louboutin shoes.

well louboutin said...

All of our christian louboutin shoes are made of the similar materials,christian louboutin sale hand made with high

well louboutin said...

Further more,we also provide a guide about how to care of your cheap christian louboutin shoes
chanel shoes. Some tips that you might ignore in the past.quality,low price.

michelle said...

christian louboutin sneakers for men sale online and free shipping to your hand. http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin Pik Boat White Colorful Spike Men Flats
Christian Louboutin Pik Boat White Gold Studded Snake Men Flats
Christian Louboutin Pik Boat White Sheepskin Studded Men Flats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...