The Beautiful Blogger Award

12.02.2009

WOW!!!! Grazie mille Angela. I feel so honored to have received this award. I'd like to thank the academy...just kidding...lol I just always wanted to say that :)

So here we go, 7 fun facts about me:

1. For the past year, every day, I send my husband a love quote. Just a reminder that I love him like crazy :)
2. My favorite color is yellow. In all shades. I just love the happiness it brings me.
3. I'm a crossword & Sudoku freak. I do them in pen and will never do it in pencil.
4. All the cards in my wallet (credit, debit, medicare, license, etc) have their numbers facing the same direction.
5. Raw food is yummy. Cookie dough, cake batter, pizza dough, etc.
6. I screen my calls. I hate chit chatting on the phone. I prefer to text straight to the point.
7. I like to have my outlook clean. I always delete my trash folder, file my inbox e-mails when I've read them, archive my sent folders every Monday morning. I like to see these folders empty.

And there you have it. Hope it was interesting enough for you all and hope my psychoticness hasn't scared any of you from reading my blog again...lol
I now tag the following beautiful bloggers:


Can't wait to read more about you ladies!


Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs i nominate.



Love Lena xoxo

P.S. My outfit of the day!

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on 12.02.2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “The Beautiful Blogger Award”

Carol said...

Thank you so much for the award!!
As soon as I make my next post, I´ll include it.
Your outfit is great, love all!!!

xoxo

Raquel Franco said...

Thanks so much! Love your outfit.

delina said...

great outfit dear, you have a lovely blog! x

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much for the award !! You are soo sweet !
And I love this outfit

xxx

Paulina said...

oh, you look gorgeous! I like your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

i nominate you.... again! see my last post! kiss kiss!

Marie said...

Thanks so much for the award Lena! Very sweet

ps. have been sick all week, sorry for the late reply :)

xoxo

A said...

Thank you for the award love!
We are slagging on a new post... but this one is coming.

xxxx Alex and Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...