Lakloche

11.21.2009

Andrew and I decided to try out our neighbor's new restaurant tonight, Lakloche, located in the Mile-End district of Montreal. It's a pub with class. Great music playing in the background, it's as if they had borrowed my i-pod. Vintage Madonna, The Clash, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, etc. And to make the guys happy, hockey playing on a big screen with the sound off of course in order to hear the amazing play-list. While I was dancing away on my chair having my strawberry martinis, Andrew had one hand filled with a glass of beer and his eyes glued to the screen behind me.
The food was excellent. I managed to chow down an entire plate of nachos filled with cheese, olives, tomatoes, onions, salsa and sour cream. And followed that with half a plate of mac & cheese. Too full to finish. However, my stomach still managed to find room to finish a moist cheesecake topped with blueberries. The waitress expressed her complete shock at the end of the night as she did not think little old me would be able to finish any of what I had ordered. Well, I'm not the type of girl who orders salads. And...I will be on my elliptical trainer first thing tomorrow morning :)


Lena xoxo
Lakloche Restaurant
5637 du Parc Avenue
Montreal (Quebec)
H2V 4H2
(514)564.1827
http://www.lakloche.ca

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on 11.21.2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Lakloche”

moded'amour said...

first visit to your blog. just wanted to say that i love ur style!

www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

Lena Antonacci said...

oh, thank you so much for the compliment and for visiting!!!

lena xoxo

Taylor said...

He's left-handed! hehe Sorry, we lefties notice these things. :)

Lena Antonacci said...

@ Auburn Not Red: hahaha didn't even notice that he's drinking with his left hand. he's actually a righty. weird!!!

lena xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...