Mother's Day - The Ultimate Homemade Gift Guide

5.06.2015

We love her like crazy, she deserves the world, and if you're like me, she's difficult to shop for. Mother's!! We literally would be nothing without them.
I always have a difficult time shopping for mine. She's not a fanatic of fashion and couldn't care less about spa's...I know what you're thinking, where the hell did you come from. We are complete opposites. But I guess that's why I love her so much :) She teaches me new things every day.
So what to buy the woman that is my ultimate counterpart? Something homemade and from the heart. Nothing says I love you more than a thoughtful meaningful gift.
So I gathered up a few ideas that I thought were pretty cool to gift your mom with this Mother's Day. Guaranteed smiles and hugs!
 
mothers day homemade gift guide

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 5.06.2015 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...