what to wear to coachella

4.03.2015

The Coachella countdown is on. I will not be there but will be living the dream vicariously through my Instagram feed of the lucky cats who are attending. I digress!
So "festival season" will be commencing in less than a week and you still have no idea what to wear. Here are a few ideas among many that I have floating in my head if I were to be going but am not...ok I'll let it go :(
what to wear to coachella
fringe bag: Danier
denim shorts: H&M
sunglasses: Wildfox
maxi dress: Free People
floppy hat: Mango
suede booties: Abercrombie & Fitch / Minnetonka
crop top: Mango

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 4.03.2015 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...