PINS i'm currently loving

3.24.2014

41 Beauty products that really work (according to pinterest). Bet you can't get through the post without buying something.
 
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches I love all of those so here's a genius who put them all together. Party in my mouth!
 
The best toothpastes for a bright white smile. Because we all want whiter teeth without having to spend the $$$ on professional treatments or home bleaching kits.
 
Life hack. With 2 kids and me being a sympathetic vomiter, this will come very useful to me for many years to come.
 
photo via Box No. 216
I am in the process of growing out my bangs. I've had the same hairstyle long enough and I'm desperately due for a change. With summer coming up, it just seems natural to want to lighten up your locks, so the picture above is a perfect example of what I'm looking for. The cut? Well, I'm still on the fence about that. Maybe we'll start one inch at a time. (I'm one of those people that go into the pool one body part at a time.)


Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 3.24.2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...