new in

3.03.2014

I went to LA with a shopping list. A short list but a necessary list. I needed a leather jacket from All Saints and I needed a specific pair of Adidas sneakers. I found both...SUCCESS! The All Saints jacket feels like butter and fits like a glove. A classic piece that'll be in my wardrobe for years to come. The sneakers are just uber cool and comfortable. I can wear them for days on end.
Don't you just love finding exactly what you're looking for?
I am now currently on the hunt for the Nike Cortex leather sneakers from the movie "Forrest Gump". I will not stop until I get them.
What is an item on your wish list that you will do anything to have?
 jacket: All Saints
shoes: Adidas
 
 
 

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 3.03.2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...